Why Choose A New Start, Inc.?
- Our intensive outpatient program focuses on treating the whole person; mind, body and spirit. This holistic approach includes specially focused therapies and health and wellness classes which include exploring the whole person.
- The experienced therapist team at A New Start, Inc., offers trauma based therapy. We believe that trauma and addiction go hand-in-hand.
- Our Family Program focuses on the belief that addiction is a family disease which impacts not only the addict, but their loved ones, family, and friends.
- The therapist team at A New Start, Inc. is unique due to their open door policy for patients. Clients are able to stop by to speak with therapists at any time. One-on-one sessions with therapists are also made a priority by our team.
- Our therapists utilize co-therapy for patients when needed to provide specialized therapies for clients with dual-diagnosis. The therapists believe that this provides patients with the highest-quality of care possible.
The treatment offered at our intensive outpatient program facility is based on the philosophy that chemical dependence is a chronic, progressive, devastating and potentially fatal disease. A disease which affects you physically, emotionally and psychologically, impacting you, your family, your work or school endeavors, and all other relationships and involvements you have in your life. Our addiction recovery treatment program includes group and individual therapy sessions which encourage patients to become self-aware and take responsibility for their actions. The addiction recovery process begins with our belief that each client’s addiction is a treatable disease from which he/she can recover.
When you engage in an abusive lifestyle, the substance becomes the most important part of your life. Ending the cycle of substance abuse provides clarity and an opportunity to re-examine the most important aspects of your life. Once you end the cycle of substance abuse, it allows for you to concentrate your efforts on improving relationships with family, friends and other significant people in your life. Sobriety provides an opportunity to focus on your physical, emotional and spiritual wellness so you can make truly impactful changes. It helps free you from drug and alcohol dependency and the harmful relationships that jeopardize a rich, rewarding life. Working with your primary therapist, other clients and our experienced staff will help you become involved in a healthy, positive and highly individualized treatment plan which can help you realize a happy, productive life.
The success you achieve through our outpatient substance abuse treatment program depends on your effort and commitment. Attending treatment at A New Start, Inc. can bring about your recovery. However, it is the combination of what you learn here in our program and your commitment to a 12-step program that will allow you to live a happy, healthy life.